|Энэ өгүүлэл эсвэл өгүүллийн хэсгийг Монгол хэл рүү орчуулах хэрэгтэй байна.
Хэрэв үүнийг нэг сарын дотор орчуулахгүй бол арилгагдах тухай хэлэлцэгдэх болно.
Kagawa began his professional career in his homeland with Cerezo Osaka before joining German club Borussia Dortmund in 2010. After two years with Dortmund, Kagawa signed for Manchester United on a four-year contract. A goal-scoring midfielder, he is known for his "vision, technique, movement and deft passing."
On 29 November 2012, Kagawa was named AFC International Player of the Year Award.
Kagawa started playing football at the age of five. He joined Marino Football Club from 1994 to 1999, Kobe NK Football Club from 1999 to 2001, and FC Miyagi Barcelona in Sendai from 2001 to 2005.
Cerezo Osaka noticed his talent and signed him at the age of 17. He was the first player in Japan to sign a professional contract before graduating high school, except players promoted from youth teams of the J. League clubs. In 2007, he gained a regular position but the club missed the promotion to the J. League Division 1. It was 2009 that he became the top scorer of J. League Division 2 and recognized attention.
2010–11 оны улирал[засварлах]
In the summer of 2010, Kagawa transferred from Cerezo to Borussia Dortmund for €350,000. The relatively modest cost of the transfer was because of a release clause in Kagawa's contract with Cerezo, which allowed him to leave the club cheaply if he had an opportunity to play in Europe.
On 23 August 2010, he made his debut appearance in the German Bundesliga, starting for his new club Borussia Dortmund. After scoring his first two competitive goals for the club in the UEFA Europa League qualifying tie against FK Qarabağ, he continued this form with his first goal in the Bundesliga match against Wolfsburg, which Dortmund won 2–0. In the Revierderby against archrival Schalke 04, which Dortmund won 3–1, Kagawa said pre-match that he would score two goals, he then went on to score twice, making him one of the fans' favorites.
Kagawa missed half of the Bundesliga season because of an injury he picked up on international duty, but managed to score eight goals in 18 appearances. His strong effort in the first half of the season helped his side finish as champions of the Bundesliga and he was even named in the Bundesliga Best XI.
2011–12 оны улирал[засварлах]
Kagawa was back in time for the start of the 2011–12 Bundesliga campaign and quickly found his way back into the starting line-up. Kagawa scored his first goal of the new Bundesliga season on 18 September, coming in a disappointing 2–1 loss to Hannover 96, as Dortmund gave up two goals in the last three minutes. On 22 October, Kagawa opened the scoring in the seventh minute as Dortmund crushed 1. FC Köln 5–0 in front of 80,200 home fans at the Signal Iduna Park. Kagawa scored again on 5 November, as Dortmund brushed aside Wolfsburg 5–1 and moved within two points of league leaders Bayern Munich. Kagawa scored a late consolation against Arsenal in a 2–1 loss in the group stage of the Champions League.
On 28 January 2012, Kagawa scored twice in Dortmund's 3–1 win against Hoffenheim. Kagawa scored the only goal of the game against Werder Bremen on 17 March, heading in a pass from İlkay Gündoğan in the eighth minute. Kagawa scored two goals in Dortmund's 6–1 thrashing of Cologne on 25 March, keeping Dortmund five points ahead of Bayern in the title race. Kagawa won the Bundesliga with Borussia Dortmund in 2012 as Borussia Dortmund set a Bundesliga record scoring the most points in a season in the Bundesliga with 81 points. Kagawa also scored a goal and provided an assist for Borussia Dortmund, against rivals Bayern Munich in the 2012 DFB-Pokal Final.
On 5 June 2012, it was announced by Manchester United that the club had reached an agreement with Borussia Dortmund and Kagawa for his transfer, a deal that made him the first Japanese player to join the club. The transfer was completed on 22 June, after Kagawa passed his medical at Manchester United and received his UK work permit. On 3 July, it was revealed that Kagawa would wear the number 26 shirt for Manchester United. Kagawa spoke about his former club, Borussia Dortmund, saying, "I will carry this club, their great fans and the whole city in my heart forever and will follow their results with great interest".
On 18 July 2012, Kagawa was handed a two-minute appearance to mark his Manchester United debut in Durban against AmaZulu in a pre-season friendly match. Kagawa made his first start for the Red Devils against Ajax Cape Town on 21 July 2012, and scored his first goal against Shanghai Shenhua four days later. He made his Premier League debut on 20 August 2012, playing the full 90 minutes of United's 1–0 defeat away to Everton. He scored his first goal against Fulham on 25 August 2012, in his home debut for the club. After Tom Cleverley's shot was parried by Mark Schwarzer, Kagawa scored on the rebound from close range. On 19 September 2012, Kagawa was given his first Champions League start as Manchester United player against Galatasaray. He provided an assist for the winning goal scored by Michael Carrick in a 1–0 win. On 23 October 2012, he set up Javier Hernández for United's first goal which United won eventually 3–2 against S.C. Braga. In that match he twisted his knee which left him sidelined for two months. Kagawa since then returned from injury in January 2013.
On 2 March 2013, Kagawa scored his first hat-trick for United and also became the first Asian player to score a hat-trick in the Premier League, in his team's 4–0 home win against Norwich City, putting them 15 points clear at the top of the Premier League.
Олон улсын амжилт[засварлах]
In 2008, he was also selected to play as a member of the Japanese team for the 2008 Summer Olympics. On 24 May 2008, he made his senior international debut in a friendly Kirin Cup match. Japan won the match against Côte d'Ivoire 1–0. He was not selected in Takeshi Okada's final 23 squad for the 2010 World Cup in South Africa. In September 2010 he scored the only goal of the game in Japan's win over Paraguay in Yokohama. It took Kagawa five months to rehab his injury from the AFC Asia Cup. He returned in Dortmund's final game as a substitute in the 87th minute.
2011 АХБХ Азийн цом[засварлах]
He was included in the 2011 AFC Asian Cup by coach Alberto Zaccheroni. In the quarterfinals against Qatar, he scored two goals. The game ended 3–2, a win for Japan. In the semi-final against South Korea, Kagawa broke his metatarsal bone and missed the final where Japan beat Australia after extra-time.
Амжилтын тоон үзүүлэлт[засварлах]
|Клуб||Улирал||Лиг||Цом||Лигийн цом||Тивийн||Бусад[nb 1]||Нийт|
- Боруссиа Дортмунд
- J. League Division 2 Top scorer (1): 2009
- Kicker's Bundesliga Team of the Season (2): 2010–11, 2011–12
- European Sports Media's European Team of the Season (1): 2011–12
- Asian International Footballer of the Year (1): 2012
- Includes other competitive competitions, including the DFL-Supercup.
- Duerden, John. Kagawa may open new horizons for Man United on and off the field. Sports Illustrated.
- Shinji Kagawa was named AFC International Player of the Year Award. indiatimes.com (29 November 2012). 30 November 2012-д хандсан.
- "Shinji Kagawa Profile", KagawaShinji.com. 5 June 2012-нд авсан. (Japanese)
- "Shinji Kagawa – Player's History", J-League Pro-Footballers Association. 13 May 2010-нд авсан. (Japanese)
- Jack Bell (13 November 2010). Japanese Whirlwind Kagawa Propelling Borussia Dortmund in Bundesliga. New York Times. 5 November 2011-д хандсан.
- Hesse, Uli (12 October 2010). Kagawa provides reminder of Eastern promise. ESPN Soccernet. 10 November 2011-д хандсан.
- Ballack injured as 10-man Hanover hold Bayer. Bangkok Post (11 September 2010). 11 September 2010-д хандсан.
- "Schalke 1–3 Borussia Dortmund: Prophetic Kagawa At The Double For BVB", Goal.com, 19 September 2010. 7 June 2011-нд авсан.
- Dortmund celebrate Bundesliga championship. dw-world.de (14 May 2011). 20 February 2012-д хандсан.
- Hannover 96 2–1 Borussia Dortmund. ESPN Soccernet (18 September 2011). 20 February 2012-д хандсан.
- Borussia Dortmund 5–0 Koln: Five-star champions move second in Bundesliga table. goal.com (22 October 2011). 20 February 2012-д хандсан.
- Borussia Dortmund v Werder Bremen. ESPN Soccernet (17 March 2012). 13 May 2012-д хандсан.
- FC Cologne v Borussia Dortmund. ESPN Soccernet (25 March 2012). 13 May 2012-д хандсан.
- "Reds agree Kagawa transfer", ManUtd.com, Manchester United, 5 June 2012. 5 June 2012-нд авсан.
- Marshall, Adam. "Kagawa's career so far", ManUtd.com, Manchester United, 5 June 2012. 5 June 2012-нд авсан.
- "Kagawa seals Reds move", ManUtd.com, Manchester United, 22 June 2012. 22 June 2012-нд авсан.
- "New numbers for United trio", ManUtd.com, Manchester United, 3 July 2012. 3 July 2012-нд авсан.
- "Shinji Kagawa: "I will carry the club, the city and the fans in my heart forever""
- AmaZulu 0–1 Manchester United. BBC Sport. British Broadcasting Corporation (18 July 2012). 25 July 2012-д хандсан.
- "Ajax Cape Town 1–1 Man Utd", BBC, 21 July 2012. 22 July 2012-нд авсан.
- Coppack, Nick. "Shanghai S'hua 0 United 1", ManUtd.com, Manchester United, 25 July 2012. 25 July 2012-нд авсан.
- McNulty, Phil. "Everton 1–0 Man Utd", BBC Sport, British Broadcasting Corporation, 20 August 2012. 21 August 2012-нд авсан.
- Magowan, Alistair. "Man Utd 3–2 Fulham", BBC Sport, British Broadcasting Corporation, 25 August 2012. 25 August 2012-нд авсан.
- Carrick gets United off to winning start. eurosport.yahoo.com (19 September 2012). 27 December 2012-д хандсан.
- Kagawa's knee injury. Manchester United (23 October 2012). 27 December 2012-д хандсан.
- "Football - Kagawa hat-trick sends Manchester United 15 points clear", Yahoo! Sport, 2 March 2013. 2 March 2013-нд авсан.
- "Premier League: Shinji Kagawa hits hat-trick as Manchester United beat Norwich 4-0", SkySports, 2 March 2013. 2 March 2013-нд авсан.
- Shinji Kagawa U-20 2007 World Cup Canada 2007_Shinji Kagawa. ShinjiKagawa.info. 5 November 2011-д хандсан.
- Beijing Olympic Players in Home Nation Domestic Leagues. The Best Eleven (11 August 2008). 5 November 2011-д хандсан.
- Japan 1–0 Paraguay: Shinji Kagawa Strike Gives Blue Samurai Measure Of Revenge. Goal.com (4 September 2010). 2 0 February 2012-д хандсан.
- "Shinji Kagawa (Japan) 2011 AFC Asian Cup: Players to Watch", FOX Sports. 5 November 2011-нд авсан.
- Japan 3–2 Qatar: Kagawa Double Helps Knock Out Spirited Hosts. Goal.com (21 January 2011). 6 November 2011-д хандсан.
- Injured Shinji Kagawa could be out for the season. ESPN Soccernet (26 January 2011). 20 February 2012-д хандсан.
- Shinji Kagawa. Soccerway. 20 February 2012-д хандсан.
- Shinji Kagawa > Club matches. worldfootball.net. 20 February 2012-д хандсан.
- "ポルトガル遠征", Japan Football Association. 5 May 2011-нд авсан. (Japanese)
- "国際親善試合 ～北京で勝つための戦いが、始まる。～ U-23日本代表 対 アンゴラ代表", Japan Football Association. 5 May 2011-нд авсан. (Japanese)
- "国際親善試合 U-23日本代表 対 U-23オーストラリア代表 ゲームレポート", Japan Football Association. 5 May 2011-нд авсан. (Japanese)
- "キリンチャレンジカップ2008 ～ALL FOR 2010!～ U-23日本代表 対 U-23アルゼンチン代表 ゲームレポート", Japan Football Association. 5 May 2011-нд авсан. (Japanese)
- "キリンチャレンジカップ2008 日本 1–1 アラブ首長国連邦代表", samuraiblue.jp. 5 May 2011-нд авсан. (Japanese)
- "キリンチャレンジカップ2008 日本 3–1 シリア", samuraiblue.jp. 5 May 2011-нд авсан. (Japanese)
- "キリンチャレンジカップ2009 日本 5–1 フィンランド", samuraiblue.jp. 5 May 2011-нд авсан. (Japanese)
- "キリンチャレンジカップ2010 日本 0–0 ベネズエラ", samuraiblue.jp. 5 May 2011-нд авсан. (Japanese)
- "KIRIN CHALLENGE CUP 2010 日本 1–0 パラグアイ", samuraiblue.jp. 5 May 2011-нд авсан. (Japanese)
- "KIRIN CHALLENGE CUP 2010 日本 2–1 グアテマラ", samuraiblue.jp. 5 May 2011-нд авсан. (Japanese)
- "キリンチャレンジカップ2010_1008_アルゼンチン", samuraiblue.jp. 5 May 2011-нд авсан. (Japanese)
- "国際親善試合2010_1012_韓国", samuraiblue.jp. 5 May 2011-нд авсан. (Japanese)
- "Japan vs. Korea Republic", Soccerway. 10 August 2011-нд авсан.
- Албан ёсны вэбсайт
- Shinji Kagawa at Borussia Dortmund official site
- Кагава Шинжи ФИФА-гийн үзүүлэлт
- Загвар:UEFA player
- National-Football-Teams.com дахь Кагава Шинжи
- Shinji Kagawa Тухайн тоглогчийн үзүүлэлт Soccerbase вэбсайт дахь
- ESPN Soccernet Profile