Тусгаар тогтносон улсуудын жагсаалт
Энэ жагсаалтанд нийт 203 улс орнууд багтсан. Жагсаалтанд шалгаруулсан гол шалгуур нь Олон Улсын Хуулийн томьёоллын дагуу Улсыг зарлан тунхаглах дараах шалгууруудыг хангасан улсуудыг багтаасан: 1. Байнгын иргэдтэй, 2. Тогтоосон газар нутагтай, 3. Засгийн газартай, 4. Бусад орнуудтай харилцаа тогтоох чадвартай байх;
|Short and formal names||Membership within the UN System [Note 1]||Sovereignty dispute [Note 2]||Further information on status and recognition of sovereignty [Note 4]|
|UN member states or observer states ↓↓|
|Afghanistan – Islamic Republic of Afghanistan||UN member state||None|
|Albania – Republic of Albania||UN member state||None|
|Algeria – People's Democratic Republic of Algeria||UN member state||None|
|Andorra – Principality of Andorra||UN member state||
Загвар:ExtentAndorra is a co-principality in which the office of head of state is jointly held ex officio by the French president and the bishop of the Roman Catholic diocese of Urgell, who himself is appointed by the Holy See.
|Angola – Republic of Angola||UN member state||None|
|Antigua and Barbuda||UN member state||None|
|Argentina – Argentine Republic [Note 7]||UN member state||
Загвар:ExtentArgentina is a federation of 23 provinces and 1 autonomous city. Argentina claims sovereignty over the Falkland Islands and South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, which are administered by the United Kingdom. Argentina claims Argentine Antarctica as part of its national territory, officially a department of the province of Tierra del Fuego, Antarctica, and South Atlantic Islands, which overlaps with the claims of the UK and Chile.[Note 8]
|Armenia – Republic of Armenia||UN member state||Not recognised by Pakistan|
|Australia – Commonwealth of Australia||UN member state||None|
|Austria – Republic of Austria||UN member state||None|
|Azerbaijan – Republic of Azerbaijan||UN member state||None|
|Загвар:Country data Bahamas, The – Commonwealth of The Bahamas||UN member state||None|
|Bahrain – Kingdom of Bahrain||UN member state||None|
|Bangladesh – People's Republic of Bangladesh||UN member state||None|
|Barbados||UN member state||None|
|Belarus – Republic of Belarus||UN member state||None|
|Belgium – Kingdom of Belgium||UN member state||None|
|Belize||UN member state||None|
|Benin – Republic of Benin [Note 9]||UN member state||None|
|Bhutan – Kingdom of Bhutan||UN member state||None|
|Bolivia – Plurinational State of Bolivia||UN member state||None|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||UN member state||
Загвар:ExtentBosnia and Herzegovina is a federation of 2 constituent units:
|Botswana – Republic of Botswana||UN member state||None|
|Brazil – Federative Republic of Brazil||UN member state||None|
|Brunei – State of Brunei, Abode of Peace||UN member state||None|
|Bulgaria – Republic of Bulgaria||UN member state||None|
|Burkina Faso [Note 12]||UN member state||None|
|Burma – Republic of the Union of Myanmar [Note 13]||UN member state||None|
|Burundi – Republic of Burundi||UN member state||None|
|Cambodia – Kingdom of Cambodia||UN member state||None|
|Cameroon – Republic of Cameroon||UN member state||None|
|Canada [Note 14]||UN member state||None|
|Cape Verde – Republic of Cape Verde||UN member state||None|
|Central African Republic||UN member state||None|
|Chad – Republic of Chad||UN member state||None|
|Chile – Republic of Chile||UN member state||
Загвар:ExtentEaster Island and the Juan Fernández Islands are "special territories" of Chile in the Valparaíso Region. Chile claims part of Antarctica as a commune in its Magallanes and Antártica Chilena Region. Its claim overlaps with those of the UK and Argentina.[Note 8]
|China – People's Republic of China[Note 15]||UN member state||Загвар:Claimedby
Загвар:ExtentThe People's Republic of China (PRC) contains five autonomous regions, Guangxi, Inner Mongolia, Ningxia, Xinjiang and Tibet.[Note 6] Additionally, it has sovereignty over the Special Administrative Regions of:
China claims, but does not control, the de facto independent Taiwan,[Note 17] and the Indian-controlled South Tibet. India claims the Chinese-controlled Aksai Chin.[Note 18] China has some control over the disputed Paracel[Note 19] and Spratly Islands.[Note 11]
|China, Republic of → Taiwan|
|Colombia – Republic of Colombia||UN member state||None|
|Comoros – Union of the Comoros||UN member state||None|
|Загвар:Country data Congo, Democratic Republic of the [Note 21]||UN member state||None|
|Загвар:Country data Congo, Republic of the [Note 22]||UN member state||None|
|Cook IslandsCook Islands →|
|Costa Rica – Republic of Costa Rica||UN member state||None|
|Côte d'Ivoire – Republic of Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)||UN member state||None|
|Croatia – Republic of Croatia||UN member state||None|
|Cuba – Republic of Cuba||UN member state||None|
|Cyprus – Republic of Cyprus||UN member state||Not recognised by Turkey and Northern Cyprus
Загвар:ExtentMember of the EU.[Note 3] The northeastern part of the island is the de facto state of Northern Cyprus. See Foreign relations of Cyprus and Cyprus dispute. Turkey refers to the Republic of Cyprus government as "The Greek Cypriot Administration of South Cyprus".
|Czech Republic [Note 23]||UN member state||None|
|Democratic People's Republic of Korea → Korea, North|
|Democratic Republic of the Congo → Congo, Democratic Republic of the|
|Denmark – Kingdom of Denmark||UN member state||None|
|Djibouti – Republic of Djibouti||UN member state||None|
|Dominica – Commonwealth of Dominica||UN member state||None|
|Dominican Republic||UN member state||None|
|East Timor – Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste [Note 24]||UN member state||None|
|Ecuador – Republic of Ecuador||UN member state||None|
|Egypt – Arab Republic of Egypt||UN member state||None|
|El Salvador – Republic of El Salvador||UN member state||None|
|Equatorial Guinea – Republic of Equatorial Guinea||UN member state||None|
|Eritrea – State of Eritrea||UN member state||None|
|Estonia – Republic of Estonia||UN member state||None|
|Ethiopia – Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia||UN member state||None|
|Fiji – Republic of Fiji||UN member state||None|
|Finland – Republic of Finland||UN member state||None|
|France – French Republic||UN member state||
The French Republic also includes the overseas territories of:
Clipperton Island is a possession of the government. French sovereignty over Banc du Geyser, Bassas da India, Europa Island, Glorioso Islands, Juan de Nova Island, Mayotte, and Tromelin Island is disputed in part by Madagascar, Mauritius, Seychelles and the Comoros.
|Gabon – Gabonese Republic||UN member state||None|
|Загвар:Country data Gambia, The – Republic of the Gambia||UN member state||None|
|Georgia||UN member state||None|
|Germany – Federal Republic of Germany||UN member state||None|
|Ghana – Republic of Ghana||UN member state||None|
|Greece – Hellenic Republic||UN member state||
Загвар:ExtentMember of the EU.[Note 3] Mount Athos is an autonomous part of Greece that is jointly governed by the multinational "Holy Community" on the mountain and a civil governor appointed by the Greek government.
|Grenada||UN member state||None|
|Guatemala – Republic of Guatemala||UN member state||None|
|Guinea – Republic of Guinea[Note 26]||UN member state||None|
|Guinea-Bissau – Republic of Guinea-Bissau||UN member state||None|
|Guyana – Co-operative Republic of Guyana||UN member state||None|
|Haiti – Republic of Haiti||UN member state||None|
|Holy See → Vatican City|
|Honduras – Republic of Honduras||UN member state||None|
|Hungary||UN member state||None|
|Iceland – Republic of Iceland||UN member state||None|
|India – Republic of India||UN member state||
Загвар:ExtentIndia is a federation of 28 states and 7 union territories. Indian sovereignty over Arunachal Pradesh is disputed by the People's Republic of China. India claims sovereignty over the whole of Kashmir, but administers only part of it as the federated state of Jammu and Kashmir.[Note 18]
|Indonesia – Republic of Indonesia||UN member state||None|
|Iran – Islamic Republic of Iran||UN member state||None|
|Iraq – Republic of Iraq||UN member state||None|
|Ireland [Note 27]||UN member state||None|
|Israel – State of Israel||UN member state||Not recognised by 33 states
Загвар:ExtentIn 1967, Israel occupied the Gaza Strip and the Sinai Peninsula from Egypt, the West Bank and East Jerusalem from Jordan, and the Golan Heights from Syria. These areas are not internationally-recognised as being part of Israel. Israel no longer has a permanent military presence in the Gaza Strip, following its unilateral disengagement, but is still considered the occupying power under international law. Israel is not recognised as a state by 32 UN members (including most Arab states) and by the SADR.
|Italy – Italian Republic||UN member state||None|
|Ivory Coast → Côte d'Ivoire|
|Jamaica||UN member state||None|
|Japan||UN member state||None|
|Jordan – Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan||UN member state||None|
|Kazakhstan – Republic of Kazakhstan||UN member state||None|
|Kenya – Republic of Kenya||UN member state||None|
|Kiribati – Republic of Kiribati||UN member state||None|
|Загвар:Country data Korea, North – Democratic People's Republic of Korea||UN member state||Загвар:Claimedby|
|Korea, South – Republic of Korea||UN member state||Загвар:Claimedby|
|Kuwait – State of Kuwait||UN member state||None|
|Kyrgyzstan – Kyrgyz Republic||UN member state||None|
|Laos – Lao People's Democratic Republic||UN member state||None|
|Latvia – Republic of Latvia||UN member state||None|
|Lebanon – Lebanese Republic||UN member state||None|
|Lesotho – Kingdom of Lesotho||UN member state||None|
|Liberia – Republic of Liberia||UN member state||None|
|Libya – State of Libya||UN member state||None|
|Liechtenstein – Principality of Liechtenstein||UN member state||None|
|Lithuania – Republic of Lithuania||UN member state||None|
|Luxembourg – Grand Duchy of Luxembourg||UN member state||None|
|Macedonia – Republic of Macedonia||UN member state||None|
|Madagascar – Republic of Madagascar||UN member state||None|
|Malawi – Republic of Malawi||UN member state||None|
|Malaysia||UN member state||None|
|Maldives – Republic of Maldives||UN member state||None|
|Mali – Republic of Mali||UN member state||None|
|Malta – Republic of Malta||UN member state||None|
|Marshall Islands – Republic of the Marshall Islands||UN member state||None|
|Mauritania – Islamic Republic of Mauritania||UN member state||None|
|Mauritius – Republic of Mauritius||UN member state||None|
|Mexico – United Mexican States||UN member state||None|
|Загвар:Country data Micronesia, Federated States of||UN member state||None|
|Moldova – Republic of Moldova||UN member state||None|
|Monaco – Principality of Monaco||UN member state||None|
|Mongolia||UN member state||None|
|Montenegro||UN member state||None|
|Morocco – Kingdom of Morocco||UN member state||
Загвар:ExtentMorocco claims sovereignty over Western Sahara and controls most of it, which is disputed by the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic. Morocco disputes Spanish sovereignty over Ceuta, Melilla and the "Plazas de soberanía".
|Mozambique – Republic of Mozambique||UN member state||None|
|Myanmar → Burma|
|Namibia – Republic of Namibia||UN member state||None|
|Nauru – Republic of Nauru||UN member state||None|
|Nepal – Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal||UN member state||None|
|Загвар:Country data Kingdom of the Netherlands – Kingdom of the Netherlands||UN member state||
The monarch and his ministers form the government of the kingdom as well as the government of its constituent country, the Netherlands. Following the dissolution of the Netherlands Antilles in 2010, Curaçao and Sint Maarten have become constituent countries, which, alongside Aruba, enjoy considerable autonomy. The other three islands (Bonaire, Saba, Sint Eustatius) became special municipalities of the Netherlands.
The designation "Netherlands" can refer either to one of the Kingdom's constituent countries or to the short name for the Kingdom (e.g. in international organizations). The Kingdom of the Netherlands as a whole is a member of the EU, but EU law applies only to parts within Europe.
|New Zealand||UN member state||
The Cook Islands and Niue have diplomatic relations with 31 and 6 UN members respectively. They have full treaty-making capacity in the UN, and are members of some UN specialized agencies.
New Zealand has the dependent territories of:
|Nicaragua – Republic of Nicaragua||UN member state||None|
|Niger – Republic of Niger||UN member state||None|
|Nigeria – Federal Republic of Nigeria||UN member state||None|
|Northern CyprusNorthern Cyprus →|
|North Korea → Korea, North|
|Norway – Kingdom of Norway||UN member state||
Norway has the dependent territories of:
|Oman – Sultanate of Oman||UN member state||None|
|Pakistan – Islamic Republic of Pakistan||UN member state||
Загвар:ExtentPakistan is a federation of 4 provinces, 1 capital territory, and tribal regions. Pakistan disputes Indian sovereignty over Kashmir. It exercises control over some areas, but does not explicitly claim any part of it, instead regarding it as a disputed territory. The portions that it controls are divided into two polities, administered separately from Pakistan proper:[Note 18]
|Palau – Republic of Palau||UN member state||None|
|Загвар:Country data State of Palestine – State of Palestine||UN observer state; member of UNESCO||Загвар:Claimedby
Загвар:ExtentThe declared State of Palestine has received diplomatic recognition from Загвар:Numrec states. The proclaimed state has no agreed territorial borders, or effective control on the territory that it proclaimed. The Palestinian National Authority is an interim administrative body formed as a result of the Oslo Accords that exercises limited autonomous jurisdiction within the Palestinian territories. In foreign relations, Palestine is represented by the Palestine Liberation Organization. The State of Palestine is a member state of UNESCO, and an observer state in the UN.
|Panama – Republic of Panama||UN member state||None|
|Papua New Guinea – Independent State of Papua New Guinea||UN member state||None|
|Paraguay – Republic of Paraguay||UN member state||None|
|Peru – Republic of Peru||UN member state||None|
|Philippines – Republic of the Philippines||UN member state||
Загвар:ExtentThe Philippines contains one autonomous region, the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao.[Note 6] There has been efforts to establish the Cordillera Administrative Region as an autonomous region as well, however in the last referendum of 1998, the people of the Cordillera region voted against the proposition. The Philippines administers Scarborough Shoal and some of the Spratly Islands,[Note 11] and claims sovereignty over Sabah, which is part of Malaysia.
|Poland – Republic of Poland||UN member state||None|
|Portugal – Portuguese Republic||UN member state||None|
|Pridnestrovie → Transnistria|
|Qatar – State of Qatar||UN member state||None|
|Republic of Korea → Korea, South|
|Republic of the Congo → Congo, Republic of the|
|Romania||UN member state||None|
|Russia – Russian Federation||UN member state||
Загвар:ExtentRussia is officially a federation of 83 federal subjects (republics, oblasts, krais, autonomous okrugs, federal cities, and an autonomous oblast). Several of the federal subjects are ethnic republics.[Note 6] Sovereignty over the South Kuril Islands is disputed by Japan.
|Rwanda – Republic of Rwanda||UN member state||None|
|Sahrawi Arab Democratic RepublicSahrawi Arab Democratic Republic →|
|Saint Kitts and Nevis – Federation of Saint Kitts and Nevis||UN member state||None|
|Saint Lucia||UN member state||None|
|Saint Vincent and the Grenadines||UN member state||None|
|Samoa – Independent State of Samoa||UN member state||None|
|San Marino – Republic of San Marino||UN member state||None|
|São Tomé and Príncipe – Democratic Republic of São Tomé and Príncipe||UN member state||None|
|Saudi Arabia – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia||UN member state||None|
|Senegal – Republic of Senegal||UN member state||None|
|Serbia – Republic of Serbia||UN member state||None|
|Seychelles – Republic of Seychelles||UN member state||None|
|Sierra Leone – Republic of Sierra Leone||UN member state||None|
|Singapore – Republic of Singapore||UN member state||None|
|Slovakia – Slovak Republic||UN member state||None|
|Slovenia – Republic of Slovenia||UN member state||None|
|Solomon Islands||UN member state||None|
|Somalia – Federal Republic of Somalia||UN member state||
Загвар:ExtentSomalia is presently divided with its official government (TFG) controlling only part of the country. Puntland and Galmudug have declared themselves as autonomous regions of Somalia (a claim that the TFG does not recognise),Загвар:Request quotation while Somaliland has formed an unrecognised de facto state.
|South Africa – Republic of South Africa||UN member state||None|
|South Korea → Korea, South|
|South OssetiaSouth Ossetia →|
|South Sudan – Republic of South Sudan||UN member state||None|
|Spain – Kingdom of Spain||UN member state||
Загвар:ExtentMember of the EU.[Note 3] Spain is divided into autonomous communities and cities.[Note 6] Sovereignty over Ceuta, Isla de Alborán, Isla Perejil, Islas Chafarinas, Melilla and Peñón de Alhucemas is disputed by Morocco. Sovereignty over Olivenza and Táliga is disputed by Portugal. Spain calls for sovereignty over Gibraltar.
|Sri Lanka – Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka||UN member state||None|
|Sudan – Republic of the Sudan||UN member state||None|
|South SudanSudan, South →|
|Suriname – Republic of Suriname||UN member state||None|
|Swaziland – Kingdom of Swaziland||UN member state||None|
|Sweden – Kingdom of Sweden||UN member state||None|
|Switzerland – Swiss Confederation||UN member state||None|
|Syria – Syrian Arab Republic||UN member state||None|
|TaiwanTaiwan (Republic of China) →|
|Tajikistan – Republic of Tajikistan||UN member state||None|
|Tanzania – United Republic of Tanzania||UN member state||None|
|Thailand – Kingdom of Thailand||UN member state||None|
|Timor-Leste → East Timor|
|Togo – Togolese Republic||UN member state||None|
|Tonga – Kingdom of Tonga||UN member state||None|
|Trinidad and Tobago – Republic of Trinidad and Tobago||UN member state||None|
|Tunisia – Republic of Tunisia||UN member state||None|
|Turkey – Republic of Turkey||UN member state||None|
|Turkmenistan||UN member state||None|
|Tuvalu||UN member state||None|
|Uganda – Republic of Uganda||UN member state||None|
|Ukraine||UN member state||None|
|United Arab Emirates||UN member state||None|
|United Kingdom – United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland||UN member state||
Загвар:ExtentMember of the EU.[Note 3] The United Kingdom is a Commonwealth realm[Note 5] consisting of four countries: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. The United Kingdom has the following overseas territories:
The British monarch has direct sovereignty over three self-governing Crown dependencies:
|United States – United States of America||UN member state||
Загвар:ExtentThe United States is a federation of 50 states, 1 federal district, and the incorporated territory of Palmyra Atoll. The United States has sovereignty over the following inhabited possessions and commonwealths:
It also has sovereignty over several uninhabited territories:
|Uruguay – Oriental Republic of Uruguay||UN member state||None|
|Uzbekistan – Republic of Uzbekistan||UN member state||None|
|Vanuatu – Republic of Vanuatu||UN member state||None|
|Vatican City – Vatican City State||UN observer state; member of multiple UN specialized agencies and the IAEA||
Загвар:ExtentAdministered by the Holy See, a sovereign entity with diplomatic ties to 179 states. The Holy See is a member of the IAEA, ITU, UPU, and WIPO and a permanent observer of the UN (in the category of "Non-member State") and multiple other UN System organizations. The Vatican City is governed by officials appointed by the Pope, who is the Bishop of the Archdiocese of Rome and ex officio sovereign of Vatican City. The Holy See also administers a number of extraterritorial properties in Italy.
|Venezuela – Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela||UN member state||
Загвар:ExtentVenezuela is a federation of 23 states, 1 capital district, and federal dependencies.
|Vietnam – Socialist Republic of Vietnam||UN member state||None|
|Yemen – Republic of Yemen||UN member state||None|
|Zambia – Republic of Zambia||UN member state||None|
|Zimbabwe – Republic of Zimbabwe||UN member state||None|
|UN member states and observer states ↑↑|
|↓ Other states ↓|
|Abkhazia – Republic of Abkhazia||No membership||Загвар:Claimedby|
|Cook Islands||UN specialized agenciesMember of multiple||
Загвар:ExtentA state in free association with New Zealand, the Cook Islands has diplomatic relations with 33 other states. The Cook Islands is a member of multiple UN agencies with full treaty making capacity. It shares a head of state with New Zealand as well as having shared citizenship.
|Kosovo – Republic of Kosovo||IMF and WBGMember of the||Загвар:Claimedby
Загвар:ExtentKosovo unilaterally declared independence in 2008 and it has Загвар:Numrec and Taiwan. Pursuant to United Nations Security Council Resolution 1244, Kosovo is formally under the administration of the United Nations Interim Administration Mission in Kosovo. Serbia continues to maintain its sovereignty claim over Kosovo. Other UN member states and non UN member states continue to recognise Serbian sovereignty or have taken no position on the question. Kosovo is a member of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank Group. The Republic of Kosovo has de facto control over most of the territory, with limited control in North Kosovo.
|Загвар:Country data Nagorno-Karabakh – Nagorno-Karabakh Republic||No membership||Загвар:Claimedby|
|Niue||UN specialized agenciesMember of multiple||
Загвар:ExtentA state in free association with New Zealand, Niue has relations with eight other states. Niue is a member of multiple UN agencies with full treaty making capacity. It shares a head of state with New Zealand as well as having shared citizenship.
|Northern Cyprus – Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus||No membership||Claimed by Cyprus
Загвар:Extent Recognised only by Turkey. Under the name "Turkish Cypriot State", it is an observer state of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation and the Economic Cooperation Organization. In addition, the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic regards TRNC as sovereign but Azerbaijan has not followed suit.[Эх сурвалжийг дурьдах шаардлагатай] Northern Cyprus is claimed in whole by the Republic of Cyprus.
|Загвар:Country data Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic||No membership||Загвар:Claimedby
Загвар:ExtentRecognised by Загвар:Numrec, Загвар:Numrec of which have since withdrawn or frozen their recognition. It is a founding member of the African Union and the Asian-African Strategic Partnership formed at the 2005 Asian-African Conference. The territories under its control, the so-called Free Zone, are claimed in whole by Morocco as part of its Southern Provinces. In turn, the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic claims the part of Western Sahara to the west of the Moroccan Wall controlled by Morocco. Its government resides in exile in Tindouf, Algeria.
|Somaliland – Republic of Somaliland||No membership||Загвар:Claimedby|
|Загвар:Country data South Ossetia – Republic of South Ossetia||No membership||Загвар:Claimedby
Загвар:ExtentA de facto independent state, recognised by Russia, Nicaragua, Nauru, Venezuela, Abkhazia and Transnistria. Claimed in whole by Georgia as the Provisional Administrative Entity of South Ossetia.
|Taiwan – Republic of China[Note 15]||No membership||Загвар:Claimedby
Загвар:ExtentA state competing for recognition with the People's Republic of China as the government of China since 1949. The Republic of China controls the island of Taiwan and associated islands, Quemoy, Matsu, the Pratas and parts of the Spratly Islands,[Note 11] and has not renounced claims over its annexed territories on the mainland. The Republic of China is recognised by Загвар:Numrec. The territory of the Republic of China is claimed in whole by the People's Republic of China.[Note 17] The Republic of China participates in international organizations under a variety of pseudonyms, most commonly "Chinese Taipei" and in the WTO it has full membership. The Republic of China was a founding member of the UN and enjoyed membership from 1945 to 1971, with veto power in the security council. See China and the United Nations.
|Transnistria – Transnistrian Moldavian Republic (Pridnestrovie, Trans-Dniester)||No membership||Загвар:Claimedby|
|↑ Other states ↑|
- ISO 3166-1
- Adjectivals and demonyms for countries and nations
- Sovereign state
- List of countries and capitals in native languages
- List of country-name etymologies
- List of international rankings
- List of micronations
- List of states with limited recognition
- List of territorial disputes
- Table of administrative divisions by country
- Template:Clickable world map
- Terra nullius
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Иш татахад гарсан алдаа: Invalid
- "Andorra country profile", BBC News. 8 November 2011-нд авсан.
- Government of Antigua and Barbuda. Chapter 44: The Barbuda Local Government Act. Laws of Antigua and Barbuda. 2010-11-10-д хандсан.
- Disputes – International. CIA World Factbook. 8 November 2011-д хандсан.
- Government of the United States, Congress, Office of Technology Assessment (1989). Polar prospects: a minerals treaty for Antarctica. United States Government Printing Office. ISBN 978-1-4289-2232-7. "Mutual recognition of claims has been limited to Australia, France, New Zealand, Norway, and the United Kingdom ... Chile and Argentina do not recognize each other's claims ..."
- Pakistan Worldview – Report 21 – Visit to Azerbaijan Senate of Pakistan — Senate foreign relations committee, 2008
- Nilufer Bakhtiyar: "For Azerbaijan Pakistan does not recognise Armenia as a country" 13 September 2006 [14:03] – Today.Az
- Europa, retrieved 28 February 2011
- "Myanmar gets new flag, official name, anthem", Reuters, 21 October 2010. 22 October 2010-нд авсан.
- Constitution of Comoros, Art. 1.
- See Republic of Turkey Ministry for European Union Affairs Retrieved June 12, 2012.
- (1927) “Rotuma Act”, Laws of Fiji, 1978, Government of Fiji. Retrieved on 2010-07-10. Загвар:Dead link
- Government of Fiji, Office of the Prime Minister (1978). Chapter 122: Rotuma Act. Laws of Fiji. University of the South Pacific. 2010-11-10-д хандсан.
- Constitution of Greece, Art. 105.
- Source: Iraqi constitution
- Constitution of Ireland – Burnreacht na hÉireann. Government of Ireland. the original on 21 July 2011-с архивлагдсан. 8 November 2011-д хандсан. “Article 3: It is the firm will of the Irish Nation...to unite all the people who share the territory of the island of Ireland...recognising that a united Ireland shall be brought about only by peaceful means”
- Occupied territory:
- "Israeli-occupied Golan Heights" (Central Intelligence Agency. CIA World Factbook 2010, Skyhorse Publishing Inc., 2009. pg. 339. ISBN 1-60239-727-9.)
- "...the United States considers the Golan Heights to be occupied territory subject to negotiation and Israeli withdrawal..." ("title=CRS Issue Brief for Congress: Israeli-United States Relations", Congressional Research Service, April 5, 2002. pg. 5. Retrieved August 1, 2010.) * "Occupied Golan Heights" (Travel advice: Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories, UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Retrieved August 1, 2010.) * "In the ICRC's view, the Golan is an occupied territory." (ICRC activities in the occupied Golan during 2007, International Committee of the Red Cross, April 24, 2008.) * "...occupied Syrian Golan Heights..." (The Arab Peace Initiative, 2002, www.al-bab.com. Retrieved August 1, 2010.) * In 2008, a plenary session of the United Nations General Assembly voted by 161–1 in favour of a motion on the "occupied Syrian Golan" that reaffirmed support for UN Resolution 497. (General Assembly adopts broad range of texts, 26 in all, on recommendation of its fourth Committee, including on decolonization, information, Palestine refugees, United Nations, December 5, 2008.)
- Gold, Dore; Institute for Contemporary Affairs (26 August 2005). Legal Acrobatics: The Palestinian Claim that Gaza is Still "Occupied" Even After Israel Withdraws. Jerusalem Issue Brief, Vol. 5, No. 3. Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs. 2010-07-16-д хандсан.
- Bell, Abraham (28 January 2008). International Law and Gaza: The Assault on Israel's Right to Self-Defense. Jerusalem Issue Brief, Vol. 7, No. 29. Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs. 2010-07-16-д хандсан.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Israel (22 January 2008), "Address by Foreign Minister Livni to the 8th Herzliya Conference", <http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/Government/Speeches+by+Israeli+leaders/2008/Address+by+FM+Livni+to+the+8th+Herzliya+Conference+22-Jan-2008.htm?DisplayMode=print> (retrieved on 2010-07-16)
- Salih, Zak M. (17 November 2005). Panelists Disagree Over Gaza's Occupation Status. University of Virginia School of Law. 2010-07-16-д хандсан.
- Israel: 'Disengagement' Will Not End Gaza Occupation. Human Rights Watch (29 October 2004). 2010-07-16-д хандсан.
- Treaty on Basic Relations between Japan and the Republic of Korea. 2008-10-27-д хандсан.
- Keun Min. Greetings. Jeju Special Self-Governing Province. 2010-11-10-д хандсан.
- Federal Foreign Office of Germany (November 2009). Beziehungen zu Deutschland. Government of Germany. 2010-07-16-д хандсан. For more information, see Foreign relations of the Cook Islands.
- China Internet Information Centre (13 December 2007). Full text of joint communique on the establishment of diplomatic relations between China and Niue. Xinhua News Agency. 2010-07-16-д хандсан.
- Republic of Nauru Permanent Mission to the United Nations. Foreign Affairs. United Nations. 2010-07-16-д хандсан.
- Radio New Zealand International (26 March 2007). American Samoa governor ready to resist Tokelau's claim to Swains Island. Radio New Zealand Ltd. 2010-07-16-д хандсан.
- Government of New Zealand; Government of Tokelau (8 October 2007). Draft Constitution of Tokelau – English. New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Trade. 2010-07-16-д хандсан.
- Constitution of Pakistan, Art. 1.
- Aslam, Tasnim. "'Pakistan Does Not Claim Kashmir As An Integral Part...'", The Outlook Group, 11 December 2006
- Williams, Kristen P. (2001). Despite nationalist conflicts: theory and practice of maintaining world peace. Greenwood Publishing Group, 154–155. ISBN 978-0-275-96934-9.
- Pruthi, R.K. (2001). An Encyclopaedic Survey Of Global Terrorism In 21St Century. Anmol Publications Pvt. Ltd., 120–121. ISBN 978-81-261-1091-9.
- Palestine Liberation Organization. Road For Palestinian Statehood: Recognition and Admission. Negotiations Affairs Department. 2011-07-28-д хандсан.
- See the following on statehood criteria:
- Mendes, Errol (30 March 2010). "Statehood and Palestine for the purposes of Article 12 (3) of the ICC Statute": 28, 33. Retrieved on 2011-04-17. "...the Palestinian State also meets the traditional criteria under the Montevideo Convention..."; "...the fact that a majority of states have recognised Palestine as a State should easily fulfill the requisite state practice".
- McKinney, Kathryn M. (1994). "The Legal Effects of the Israeli-PLO Declaration ofPrinciples: Steps Toward Statehood for Palestine". Seattle University Law Review 18 (93). Retrieved on 2011-04-17. "It is possible, however, to argue for Palestinian statehood based on the constitutive theory".
- McDonald, Avril (Spring 2009). "Operation Cast Lead: Drawing the Battle Lines of the Legal Dispute". Human Rights Brief 25. Retrieved on 2011-04-17. "Whether one applies the criteria of statehood set out in the Montevideo Convention or the more widely accepted constitutive theory of statehood, Palestine might be considered a state."
- Non-member States and Entities. United Nations (29 February 2008). 30 August 2010-д хандсан.
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization. Arab States: Palestine. United Nations. 3 December 2011-д хандсан.
- Weller, Marc; Nobbs, Katherine (2010). Asymmetric Autonomy and the Settlement of Ethnic Conflicts. Philadelphia, United States: University of Pennsylvania Press. ISBN 978-0-8122-4230-0.
- Bilateral relations of the Holy See. Holy See website. 2012-06-05-д хандсан.
- On the establishment of diplomatic relations between Republic of Abkhazia and Tuvalu. | The Ministry of Foreign Affairs Republic of Abkhazia. Mfaabkhazia.net. 2011-12-18-д хандсан.
- "Chavez Backs Abkhazia, South Ossetia", 27 July 2010. 5 June 2011-нд авсан.
- Абхазия, Южная Осетия и Приднестровье признали независимость друг друга и призвали всех к этому же (Russian). newsru.com (2006-11-17). 2011-06-05-д хандсан.
- Krüger, Heiko (2010). The Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict: A Legal Analysis. Springer. ISBN 978-3-642-11787-9.
- Nikoghosyan, Hovhannes. "Kosovo ruling implications for Armenia and Azerbaijan", Hareyan Publishing, LLC. 2011-04-17-нд авсан.
- Вице-спикер парламента Абхазии: Выборы в НКР соответствуют всем международным стандартам: "Абхазия, Южная Осетия, НКР и Приднестровье уже давно признали независимость друг друга и очень тесно сотрудничают между собой", – сказал вице-спикер парламента Абхазии. ... "...Абхазия признала независимость Нагорно-Карабахской Республики..." – сказал он."
- In detail: The foreign policy of Pridnestrovie. Pridnestrovie (2010-05-26). 2010-06-29-д хандсан.
- See Regions and territories: Nagorno-Karabakh (17 January 2006). BBC News. Retrieved January 17, 2006.
- See The World Factbook|Cyprus (10 January 2006). Central Intelligence Agency. Retrieved January 17, 2006.
- International Crisis Group (23 May 2006). "Somaliland: Time for African Union leadership". Africa Report (110): 10–13. Retrieved on 2011-04-19.
- Mesfin, Berouk (September 2009). "The political development of Somaliland and its conflict with Puntland". ISS Paper (200). Retrieved on 2011-04-19.
- Arieff, Alexis. "De Facto Statehood? The Strange Case of Somaliland". Yale Journal of International Affairs (Spring/Summer 2008). Retrieved on 2011-04-17.
- See Regions and territories: Somaliland (30 December 2005). BBC News. Retrieved January 17, 2006.
- Jansen, Dinah (2009). "The Conflict between Self-Determination and Territorial Integrity: the South Ossetian Paradigm". Geopolitics vs. Global Governance: Reinterpreting International Security: 222–242.
- "Russia condemned for recognizing rebel regions", Cable News Network, 2008-08-26. 2008-08-26-нд авсан.
- "Ma refers to China as ROC territory in magazine interview", Taipei Times, 2008-10-08
- 'See Regions and territories: Trans-Dniester (13 December 2005). BBC News. Retrieved January 17, 2006.
- Federal Foreign Office of Germany (22 April 2009). Amtliche Bezeichnungen ausländischer Staaten in den Landessprachen (PDF). Government of Germany. 2010-07-14-д хандсан.
- (1995) The World: A Third World Guide: 1995/96. Montevideo: Instituto del Tercer Mundo. ISBN 978-0-85598-291-1. OCLC 476299738.
- Countries or areas, codes and abbreviations. Statistics Division, United Nations (1 April 2010).
- Davis, Tim (19 February 2009). World Countries and States List. Timdavis.com.au.
- Geographic Names. Department of Public Information, Cartographic Section, United Nations (7 September 2000).
- ISO 3166-1 Country names and code elements. International Organization for Standardization (2010).
- List of countries, territories and currencies. Publications Office of the European Union (4 May 2010).
- Madore, David (3 August 2003). How many countries are there in the world?. Madore.org.
- The World Factbook. Central Intelligence Agency (2010).
- World of Information (Firm), and International Chamber of Commerce (2003). Middle East Review 2003/04: The Economic and Business Report, 27th, London: Kogan Page. ISBN 978-0-7494-4066-4. OCLC 51992589.
Иш татахад гарсан алдаа:
<ref> tags exist for a group named "Note", but no corresponding
<references group="Note"/> tag was found, or a closing
</ref> is missing